What can I expect?
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Bring a list of any questions you have with you.
- Write down any symptoms you have and how long you’ve had each one. If you have more than one symptom, begin with the one that is bothering you the most.
- Bring any important health-related information, including medical history, for your therapist to review.
WHAT TO BRING TO THERAPY
- Bring your referral and orders provided by your doctor. Bring your completed paperwork, insurance cards, and picture ID.
- In order to provide you with the best experience, notify your therapist if you have visual or hearing issues. If you wear glasses or a hearing aid, please bring them with you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Your initial visit will consist of a thorough evaluation and assessment. Your therapist will determine your goals and a treatment plan will be discussed with you. Your therapist will explain our therapeutic approach, including your individualized therapy plan, and any self-care education.
- Your restoration and healing experience will begin on the first day of your visit.
HOW TO RESCHEDULE
- If you need to reschedule, contact us 24 hours in advance.
- Please be sure you reschedule any visits you miss so your recovery is not delayed.